Opinion on tires

johnownsall2

Alright well i been looking for a set of wheels for my integra and i just found an ad on craigs list for 4 rims with fresh new tires bolt pattern is 4x100 so it fits But its two differnt pairs but its not that big a deal is it? its only for 200. I need to stock up on parts for my car cuz its not on the road right now so i wanna get all my stuff and put it on when i get it on the road..

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Depends on what the tires are (size, speed rating, tread wear rating, etc)

heykosal

Angkorian
And they're all the same size? Good tread left? I GUESS thats not a bad price for an extra set of wheels/tires, just to get the car driving again. But then you will plan on upgrading right?

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Opinion on what tires? Or even wheels. Need more info.

If you're thinking of getting new tires for the wheels, look into some FALKEN Ziex-912's. That's what I got on my Jetta. $56 each in 205/50/r15 H 86.... Speed rating of only 130mph (H), which I have exeeded on "accident" a couple times. :D

Don't waste your money on some Nankang BS. :rolf:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Need more info. And be more specific with your posts. It's a little confusing.

wite2nr

Don't waste your money on some Nankang BS. :rolf:
i did 140mph on 2 nankang's in my prelude.

id say get khumos :)
every khumo tire i've had has gotten sidewall bubbles

check out falken azenis for tires. if you are just looking at a set of tires/rims to get back on the road, just pick up some steelies. no point in spending 200 on mismatched rims/tires when you are just gonna buy the real set of rims you want later, esp when you could just spend 50 and get a set of steelies which will get the job done the same.