ok, my car still won't start

adio2dc

Ok Im back to ask for some help on my b16a build swamped it in my 93 in may ran good for 1 month then after 2 weeks would lag to start when I turn the key it doesn't start so im guessing it the starter cuz when I bag it , it starts right up but im trippin out on 1 thing when I push the clucth in and I don't turn on the I bag the starter and it turns on ?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Ok Im back to ask for some help on my b16a build swamped it in my 93 in may ran good for 1 month then after 2 weeks would lag to start when I turn the key it doesn't start so im guessing it the starter cuz when I bag it , it starts right up but im trippin out on 1 thing when I push the clucth in and I don't turn on the I bag the starter and it turns on ?
im gonna try to decode:

Okay, Im back to ask for some more help on my B16a Swapped DA. It ran fine for one month then after two weeks after that, it would lag to start when i turned the key. Im guessing it is the starter because when i bang on it, it starts right up, but im confused because when i push the clutch in it doesnt turn on, but when i hit the starter it turns on.

SO.....starter is bad, and check to see if your clutch saftey switch is connected

Holy shit, who let Ali G in here?

cripemaster

could be the distributor. mine pretty much did the same thing as yours and it was the distributor, but i don't have a b16 so idk. that's just my guess.

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
I agree with Cripemaster, My car was doing the same thing, and a new distributor fixed the problem. the best thing to do is remove the starter and check the teeth to see if they are worn. I think you can get it tested at a local auto parts store, but i'm not to sure.