Official-- Integra Dc2 meet (houston)

htwnzbad1

All 94-01 Integras are welcomed! Also DC5's are welcome aswell.
James coney island and Discount Tire have allowed us the Parking lot for the day-
We are looking for the biggest integra meet of the year- incredible Parking lot space for taking pictures-

August 7th 2005 from 2 pm to 6 pm--Sunday!!!
Houston Tx-

james coney is located on
59 south between wilcrest and west airport it is right next door to Discount tire, northern Tools and Chucky Cheese-

if your coming from the galleria area you would take 59 south exit Wilcrest and stay on the feeder you cant miss it a few lights down on the right hand side-

coming from highway 6
take 59 north exit wilcrest and make a U turn-- you cant miss it on the right hand side-

if your near 59 then take 59 south for a long time you will pass beltway 8 and 610 twice -- belt then 610 then 610 then belt and you are there- its right past the beltway-

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Humbl...,1.096003&hl=en
if you look at this map of houston the meet is basicly going to be right where it says sugarland down in the bottom left corner-

James Coney Island
11940 Southwest Fwy.
Houston, TX. 77477
(281) 568-3774

For more information go to this site: Official DC2 Meet (Houston)

Last edited:

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Ominous G2 said:
:lame Sorta ignorant to exclude the good looking integras.
My friend has a 2004 RSX-S and he's riding over there with me from Lake Charles, La. soooo yeah.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
alright let me find a excuss to take off work, if i still have my show rsx i'll bring it too, before u guys go, exchange some numbers so i can meet ya up. shit thats really close to my house too.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I was just screwin with you guys, but I wish I could make it.

Thats a little bit of a drive from PA.

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
I just found front and rear '99 bumpers from a guy in houston for $100 for BOTH!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOO THERE... MY CAR WILL BE DONEEEEEEE YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

sorry, had to tell someone.

htwnzbad1

Vanessa said:
I just found front and rear '99 bumpers from a guy in houston for $100 for BOTH!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOO THERE... MY CAR WILL BE DONEEEEEEE YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

sorry, had to tell someone.
haha nice...im hoping to get my 98 front clip done by then.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i think i'ma take my struct bars off the show car and slap them on my jdm car. damnit i should have put HID on my jdm car

htwnzbad1

MoJoJoJo said:
i think i'ma take my struct bars off the show car and slap them on my jdm car. damnit i should have put HID on my jdm car
ya you should have....are both of them TypeS?
Also do you post www.clubrsx.com ?
They are having a galleria meet as well....be sure to check that out.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
oh yea i'm a member there too, i'ma be there..nah i bought the first one base auto, it was fully loaded and cheap so i bought it, i'ma sell it and get a G35 =) skyline conversion

GSRjen

Man, that's the day after HIN in Dallas. I'm driving from San Antonio Sat for it..... anyone else going? 8)