Official DC2 Interior Thread

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Ever since I got my Ls with Tan interior, I've wanted to change that sucker so bad... while doing so, I've added some flavor to the Interior (will post pics later)

I have also noticed (checking out other forums) that people can be very neatly creative with their interior (headliners, carpets, center console, seats, etc....)

So in this thread I would like for you guys to show your work off.
Others (Myself included) can also learn and pick up on Ideas from what you've done !!!

Once again, I will get pics of mine up very soon

Boxy

Spot reserved! I'm going to clean my car up today and add a little touch to my interior. I'll have pics up soon! (It's mostly a stock black interior though)

EDIT: So I did a ton of cleaning, actually probably more than I should have. My interior is laying in pieces on the sides of my garage, and my teggy currently looks like this from the inside:

Wow I completely forgot I ever posted here! Anyways here's the interior pieced back together, it's basically all stock:

I want to change the roof cover and side panel fabrics, how do I do so? My sister's great with fabrics and stuff so that's no problem, but how did you guys all do yours?

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Oh, and btw, you should probably contact a mod and ask them to change the title to 'Official Third Gen Interior Thread' or "Official Dc Interior Thread". Dc2 is Gs-R, Ls n such is a Dc4 :thumbs up

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Oh, and btw, you should probably contact a mod and ask them to change the title to 'Official Third Gen Interior Thread' or "Official Dc Interior Thread". Dc2 is Gs-R, Ls n such is a Dc4 :thumbs up
oh okay yea for sure... I'll look into that
^^^But Clean looking Inside doood!^^^

Kinta94

I swapped my interior from tan ls to black gsr heres a pic of it right now I just need the center console and a ignition/ steering column cover in black and ill be completed.

I also swapped in gray carpet because I got it for free other wise I would have gotten black.
sorry heres the only pic I have at the moment.

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
I had tan cloth interior... was superbly clean but i prefer black... cant wait till i get home in an hr to get some pics up.... but I like the turnout so far of your swap KINTA94!

00DC2TW

Here's mine, upon purchase in May 2010, No one had ever sat in the back seat, whether or not this is true? idk... but thats what the old man I bought it from said.