*official* 2007 Treasure Island 5/5/07

MidniteFreedom

TEAM INTEGRA TREASURE ISLAND 2007

DIRECTION:http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=410+Palm+Ave,+San+Francisco,+CA+94130&sll=37.886235,-122.420654&sspn=0.262831,0.466919&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=37.820141,-122.373447&spn=0.008221,0.014591&om=1&iwloc=addr
ONCE YOU FIND MY PANDA G1 TEG AND YOUR AT THE RIGHT LOCATION.

TEAM INTEGRA 6TH ANNUAL TREASURE ISLAND MEET!!!

ALL DA3, DA6, DC2, DC4, DC5 AND FAMILY/FRIENDS ARE INVITED.

FOLLOWING FORUMS ARE INVITED...
www.clubhonda.com
www.clubrsx.com
www.clubintegra.com
www.fresnoracing.com
www.g1teg.org
www.g2ic.com
www.hondashowoff.com
www.honda-tech.com
www.itrca.com
www.jdmstyletuning.com
www.jdmcity.com
www.jdmuniverse.com
www.nonvtec.com
www.norcaltuners.com
www.sromagazine.com
www.superhonda.com
www.team-integra.net
www.thejdm.com

DATE: MAY 5, 2007
TIME: 11AM-WHENEVER
FOOD: BRING YOUR OWN BBQ OR FOOD.

PLEASE NO BURN OUT OR REVING YOUR MOTOR, OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.

CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: Jesse C.
EMAIL: onemanchan82@yahoo.com
AIM: maxoutracer or hondaintegrazc

MidniteFreedom

so whos comming from nor cal guys??? this is gonna be big and fun! we currently have 40+ from TI and 20+ from CRSX. and some other fourm are comming down! so im gonna be there and will take some pics!

MidniteFreedom

im actually meet up some fellows at automall and just roll out to ti. guess ill see ya there! im rollong on pwp rsx with a norcal dc5 sticker on both my side windows

90integ

what time you guys meeting up maybe we can all meet up somewhere localy and roll out there toghter. im trying to get my club to meet up in union city at the krispy kream between 9:00am and 10:00am. and then we are leaving at 10:00am sharp maybe we can meet up all toghter somewhere and roll out there toghter. hit me back let me know or email me at integratuners@gmail.com i only have two of us right now but im working on it and i noticed not to many from here are going either. well hopefully ill have more by saturday but yeah let me know.