OEM speaker sizes?

98_gsr

you have a very vague thread title and people look and do know the answer to your question so they move on....chill out. As for your question go to www.crutchfield.com and go to the car audio section and enter your car and it will tell what speakers will fit.

jotcrx

Still going strong :)
Ist Gen Teg's have 5.25" speakers in front doors and rear corners. When installing speakers in the front doors, because of the rain shield from the factory, they will have to be shallow mount, unless you do not mind cutting the plastic the speakers mount to. To gain some extra depth, you can add a 1/4" nylon spacer to the bottom most window track mount closest to the speaker (it is a 10 mm bolt). This will space the window away from the speaker to give you another 1/4" of clearance without affecting window travel. The rear speakers have no such depth restrictions. I used to install car stereos for over 15 years, so I I have done this a few times 8)

rsxer63

I fit some 6 1/2" Polk Momo BMW speakers in the rear... took some mosifications but the fir and with the covers on you'd never know.