OBD0 JDM DOHC ZC WOT(Wide Open Throttle) Issue

EF_You

I have a 1990 Civic Sedan with a OBD0 JDM DOHC ZC swapped in it. Multi-point converted, re-routed/tucked/chopped up the whole complete engine harness myself through the firewall And Tucked the passenger side harness into the front fender (consists of grounds, pass headlight and radiator fan relay. I am running a USDM D16A8? Intake Manifold with a D16A7-8 Throttle Body..??? I think its from the older 86-88 Integras...?? Not sure but I am having a Wide Open Throttle Issue. It bogs when you tap the accelerator a little harder and then the rev's drop just for a fraction of a second but it'll gradually climb back up as if it's normal.... but if you gradually press in the accelerator to Wide Open Throttle then its fine.... just can't Bash the Throttle all the way really fast or else it'll just bog....

Well the reason why I put up all of that information about my car is because I'm not sure what's causing the problem..... It Could be the Wiring...???? But I've grounded/plugged up everything correctly.... maybe you can tell me something else...?? like something more technical....?? BUT.... I Think its the Throttle Body's fault because its from a older Integra...??? since it looks different because the TPS Sensor looks funky because its a wire that comes out of the senor and then it'll plug up to the engine harness rather than on other OBD0's TPS Sensors where theres just a plug on the sensor itself...... MEANING it looks like its a piece of crap Lol but I can't seem to find a 3rd Gen D16A1 to steal their TB from..... and don't tell me I can use a Different TB because I've tried 5 different TB's from Different Engines.... D16A6, D16Z6, D15B7, B18A1 and B16A2 and they all Dont FIT...! Lol and I am running a B16 PW0 ECU.... BUT I know that is not the cause of it since I've ran Multiple ECUs such as PM6-PM9s, PG7s and even a PR4 from a Ls DA Teg and it still had the same WOT Problem........

I am really stuck and Would appreciate it if you 1st gen teggy enthusiasts can give me some pointers.... Thanks =)

Last edited: