obd0 1990 integra that vtec kick in real weak how do i make it kick hard

VannaCuzz

i got a b16 integra 90 just swap it and the vtec kicc in really weak and i dont know what the problem its all b16 block tranny and head idk wat is wrong wit it please help

To have Vtec engage "harder" as you call it, you'll need an upgraded cam with a more aggressive profile.
If you just want to hear it more, a short ram intake and a full exhaust will change the sound of Vtec.
It sounds like it is functioning properly.

Missionforlife9

cheap way to improve acceleration

a couple of cheap ways to improve your acceleration just as a start would be new spark plugs and spark plug wires(the best quality you can find). and if you have an air intake, clean or change the filter. also get a new gasket. and drain your oil and refill it with new, clean, oil. all these are little things to keep your engine running smooth and to give you like a 20% acceleration improvement.:)

a couple of cheap ways to improve your acceleration just as a start would be new spark plugs and spark plug wires(the best quality you can find). and if you have an air intake, clean or change the filter. also get a new gasket. and drain your oil and refill it with new, clean, oil. all these are little things to keep your engine running smooth and to give you like a 20% acceleration improvement.:)
Just curious what you're basing that claim on? Acceleration speed, throttle response, or what?