Nothing lasts forever.......

JH4DB858

I recently just recovered from my accident that happened over the winter break. Here are some pictures. kinda self explanatory what happened

One of few pics i have left

Now the accident scene...... =(

Will have a parts list up shorty of what I am going to sell.

NOFX

hater
DAMN! Sorry to see it happen. Been there before and it's not fun. Good luck on parting out what you can and getting a new car and such.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
Dam That Suck Big Time .... You All Right ? Cuz That Shit Looks Like A Crazy Ass Crash ....

speedin

The Transporter
wow, when is it going to end? the list continues i guess. was it ur fault? whats the story? this is horrible man :cry:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
wow man thats a scary pic to look at are you ok post up the story if you wouldnt mind and i hope all is goin ok for you looks like you were at fault

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
That sucks man, another teg down, what ae going to buy now?, got dibs on the rear bumper and tails if you still got them!

speedin

The Transporter
OHHHH, i want that "custom" hood sooo bad. ill pay $10,000 for it! look at those red accents :shock: . hot! :lol: :lol: trying to get it a little more upbeat in here

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Holy crap! At least you're ok. Use the insurance money and get another one and make it stronger!

JH4DB858

i was driving and some car merge right in front of me. i had no time to react. thanks for all of your replies, i just wanted to share my story

JH4DB858

cabezzzdb8 said:
That sucks man, another teg down, what ae going to buy now?, got dibs on the rear bumper and tails if you still got them!
i still have bumper and trunk lid freshly painted, and the trunk is shaved, along with 2000 tail lights. email me for price jh4db858r@yahoo.com

NOFX

hater
g3teg97 said:
Well it wasn't your fault. Are you ok because the pics of the wreck look horrible.
I think it initially looks worse than it really is. Notice the front bumper's jst laying up in there. It doesn't look like the front was shoved up like that, and the a-pillars still look good too.

JH4DB858

over all it was a really bad accident......both aprons pushed in about 2 inches, motor pushed to the firewall, any mount connected to the motor broke....