NorCal: BAT and everyother place invited

DarkDB1

WHAT: B.A.T. MEET & OPEN INVITATION
WHEN: NOVEMBER 18, 2005
WHERE: TAPIOCA EXPRESS Union City
TIME: 9PM-12AM

Its that time again!!! BayAreaTuners is bringing you another meet in the bay. This time were gonna be hittin up Tap X in Union City. This will be the last B.A.T. meet of 2005.
we had well over 50 cars at our last meet. i know we will have more than that this time. awesomework.gif
So make sure your car is detailed and show ready. B.A.T. photographers will be there taking pics.

RULES
NO BURNOUTS
NO REVING
NO RACING IN THE PARKING LOT LIKE A BUNCH OF JACKASSES
NO DRAMA
LEAVE THE BAD ATTITUDE AT HOME

DIRECTIONS

1707 Decoto Rd.
Union City, CA 94587

S.F./OAKLAND/NORTHBAY
880 south
exit Alvarado Niles
left on alvarado Niles
left on decoto rd.

GREATER EASTBAY/TRI-VALLEY
680 south
exit mission blvd. turn right at light
left at nursery ave.
right on alvarado niles
right on decoto rd.

SOUTHBAY
880 north
exit alvarado niles
turn right on alvarado niles
left on decoto rd.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
shit i might just roll straight from concord dependin on how long it take me and jon to fix my header.

ltrain

RULES
NO BURNOUTS
NO REVING
NO RACING IN THE PARKING LOT LIKE A BUNCH OF JACKASSES
NO DRAMA
LEAVE THE BAD ATTITUDE AT HOME
.[/QUOTE]
aww man does that mean no drifting in the parking lot around cars?...

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
you guys shoulda seen how pissed off one of the norcalimports guys got when i joked about the rules they posted for the last meet (posted when i had my auto accord)

one of the above? So if i break more than one ill be coo right, my plan was to show up and do a fat neutral drop with my auto tranny, revving the engine before i drop it, and after i put trays under the back tires so i can drift my fwd, folding the backseat down so the subs hit hella hard, then throwing my beer out the window as i start to get sideways, then my friend will be out the window while the cars goin in circles yellin "we from the 707 who gives a fuck where you from!"

DarkDB1

Melt said:
you guys shoulda seen how pissed off one of the norcalimports guys got when i joked about the rules they posted for the last meet (posted when i had my auto accord)
When i was at a G2IC meet, My integra was in the shop so i was passenger in someones (was a friend) DB1, Someone we knew challenged him to a race, he accepted... when i asked about it, he said he was just going to humor him... that was fine with me... make the fucker look like a idiot :twisted: .

But nope, he went for it, i was in the passenger seat... as soon as it stopped i walked out of his car and got as far as i could without leaving the meet... he was then asked to leave the meet, i ended riding home with another friend...

It boiled up, and put it this way... i dont speak his name anymore, we got in a huge e-fight :p for 3 reasons

1) I am 110% against street racing
2) I hate to see friends street race, or even know they did it.
3) He put us all at risk of getting in trouble

:???:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
shit i think i remember the thread on bat .... savb18?