NOOB needs help on G3

SethB

I just got a "00 GS about a month ago.the engine is completely stock. i finally have had time to order a AEM short ram intake, but i need help and advice on affordable but respectable mods to do in the near future... PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHILD

all day all JDM
affordable and respectable. Running with a stock car, the average tuner plans on I/H/E Intake, Header, and exhaust. Each of these are good mods to start with. Since your car is new to you, i doubt that you've decided if your going with F/I (forced induction) or not but if your building naturally aspirated right now, then go with your basic in and outs I/H/E

SethB

CHILD said:
affordable and respectable. Running with a stock car, the average tuner plans on I/H/E Intake, Header, and exhaust. Each of these are good mods to start with. Since your car is new to you, i doubt that you've decided if your going with F/I (forced induction) or not but if your building naturally aspirated right now, then go with your basic in and outs I/H/E
by intake, do you mean the entire intake manifold, or just like a short ram? and i am trying to find a good package deal on a header,cat,and catback

CHILD

all day all JDM
I already sent a PM to you

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Before you buy any parts, go over with us if it's a good idea to buy them. Parts need to be sized properly towards:
-How far you are going to go with your mods.
-Where along the rpm range you want your power gains to be concentrated.