NO email notification of topics or private messages

richeeee

Hello all

I'm setup to receive email notifications of private messages and topics that I choose to.

But I do not receive any emails, I have to log on to the site and check for PM's and see if anyone has replied to my topics.

Any idea what's up?

I do not have a email spam blocker

Thanks

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Hmm...not sure. Try your control panel. I'm set up to recieve emails notifications of private messages and subscribed threads and it works fine.

richeeee

g3teg97 said:
Hmm...not sure. Try your control panel. I'm set up to recieve emails notifications of private messages and subscribed threads and it works fine.
yes I did set up my control panel notification.........

Maybe its my Tmail (sidekick2) email service

est263

I need good advise on my motor setup. i just got my tax income and i got 1500 and i want to spent it on my motor but dont know which steps to take on building a all motor GSR can you guys help me out i want high Compression motor. or should i just spent the money on a B20 block and put my GSR head on it.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
est263 said:
I need good advise on my motor setup. i just got my tax income and i got 1500 and i want to spent it on my motor but dont know which steps to take on building a all motor GSR can you guys help me out i want high Compression motor. or should i just spent the money on a B20 block and put my GSR head on it.
well your gonna need to post this in the right place be4 anyone awnsers your question start your own thread in the engines section or try doing a search

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Why would you ask an engine question in a private message problem thread in the error section?