Newb in the integra world. would like info on swap

deth77

i just got a 92 tegra automatique. wanna know if a b16a2 with the 5 speed tranny would be an esay fit or will it be hard.

what header should i put on?
do i use the same motor mounts on my integra or i need other ones?
and if u know about this swap any info or feedbacks on it plz would like to hear it! :D

Winki

Undercover mod
PLEASE JUST FIND YOURSELF A 5 SPEED CAR you will save yourself a lot of headache that way

deth77

i know but i didnt pay for this car and it works well. its just i need manual tranny cant stand auto.
i need a clutch kit (any suggestion) shifter and console and the tranny mounts,flywheel..any thing else?

It has a sunroof all electric..windows and lock. so thats why i cant get another car. was supposed to get a 96 teg but got this free

Winki

Undercover mod
dont wast you time on a 5 speed swap to much money and time sell the car and find a 5 speed trust me

tisguy

yea. the investment is pretty heavy on a swap+conversion. parts alone will land you around 1 grand (motor is another 600+).

edit: of course it doesnt mean you shouldnt do it. you should weigh the benefits before deciding. it's not like buying a cheap intake and the deciding to go with a more expensive one. if you really like the car, and there's nothing on the market that interests you, than more power to ya!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Why would you downgrade to 1.6? Go with a B18C1 at least.