New Toys!

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
So Yeah I know I should be buying paint and stuff but oh well! lol

Got My Comptech Header! Cant really say if I feel I difference or not, wait till I get my Hiflow cat and exhaust piping done first,. after that A V2 intake, and A good tune up, and I'll dyno the bitch!

Got My C-Pillar Bar, have not installed it yet! lol!

Friend at a body shop gave me a Type-R that was cracked for free, I just semi fixed the crack and flat blacked it for the time being, may keep it and fix it or just stick to the plan and get the Comptech lip.

Friday I'll be buying some front pads and rotors, yeah its about that time lol
Getting Axxis Ultimate Ceramic pads, and Power Slot, Slotted Rotors

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
let me know how the comptech headers are... planning on selling my DC 4-1 SS and picking a used comptech header from a friend

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hehe ob1ken u jocker!! lol jk...damn now u make me wanna buy more parts

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
SilverDB8 said:
let me know how the comptech headers are... planning on selling my DC 4-1 SS and picking a used comptech header from a friend
dude I love them. you can comptechusa.com for there dyno chart. Car drive alot smoother, thats pretty much the only difference I felt at the, time. It sure as hell isnt as heavy as the stock header lol!

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
nice buys you should get a few more ponys on the dyno with those parts as long as you got a nice exhaust to go with the header...my car with just SRI and cat back put down 127 hp i forgot how much torque tho wasnt alot i can tell ya that

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
teggyls said:
nice buys you should get a few more ponys on the dyno with those parts as long as you got a nice exhaust to go with the header...my car with just SRI and cat back put down 127 hp i forgot how much torque tho wasnt alot i can tell ya that
I shall get some good gains with that V2 system when I get it!

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i heard they sound pretty sick i still havent heard one im too addicted to my SRI to try ne thing else

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
teggyls said:
i heard they sound pretty sick i still havent heard one im too addicted to my SRI to try ne thing else
yeah I fill you on that, but once you get an exhaust it pretty much drowns out the intake sound, I cant wait to hear my Spoon Axle back once I get the rest of the piping done!

sOuL

my intake is pretty loud, i drove through a tunnel and all u hear is vtec screaming vrrOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i almost wet my pants...and i dont have header and exaust yet...