New to Integra

Kaydox

Hey everybody. Been browsing through the forum for a bit now figured I'd register already. This is deff a good place to be seeing how theres not many people around this area that I can talk/ get help about things with.. i recently bought a flood damaged 89 Integra ls for 500 and been fixing it up over the last few weeks. Ill put pictures up shortly and see what everyone thinks. It's nothing special yet but even as it is now I think its special. Nooo one has this car around here. Which is nice. I almost feel like Its a classic lol.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
you're right, there aren't very many. i could probably count the members on here with a G1 on one hand. good luck with the build!

Kaydox

So far i got new carpet and redid most of interior. Cold air intake. Fuill exhaust. Headers. New plug and wires. I do have a turbo kit for it but have been debating to install due to 170xxx on engine. Brand new clutch fly wheel and Tranny. I think it'd good so far. Dohc 1.6

sightless117

sees all
I'm jealous, not gonna lie. I just had to trade down from my 89 teg to an 86. The engine is a mess on mine. Just be sure to make a pact with yourself, never wreck that teg...

Kaydox

Well thanks bro. I want to get coils but my rims are 17s and Idk if I have room to lower it. Would spacers help? Smaller rims aren't an option right now