New taillights

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
So I decided to go to a junkyard and look for some stuff for my car. I always liked the look of the 90-91 white and red taillights so I decided to try and find some. Luckily I found a pair that looked brand new. 30 bucks bought some new taillights. I put them on today and decided to post some before and after pictures. What do you think?

BEFORE

AFTER

tilegend

i was trying to re-read this thread a couple times... i thought you had swapped the "before" and "after" pics.

anyways i always liked the 92-93 tailights. i hated the 90-91 especially the pink lines. clearing them out makes them a little bit better but... still not a fan.

but whatever floats your boat.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I think both the 90-91 and 92-93 sets are nice but I chose the 90-91's because I think they look better on a red car. I just wanted a little bit of a change so I decided the white and reds looked better and I want to get away from the amber. I do agree that the pink lines are kind of a downer but they arent very noticable on this set. I saw two other sets at the same place and one looked like the clear part turned completely pink and the other had the pink lines that just really stood out. Anyways my next step will be to get a set of jdm one piece headlights.

Last edited:

tilegend

I think both the 90-91 and 92-93 sets are nice but I chose the 90-91's because I think they look better on a red car. I just wanted a little bit of a change so I decided the white and reds looked better and I want to get away from the amber. I do agree that the pink lines are kind of a downer but they arent very noticable on this set. I saw two other sets at the same place and one looked like the clear part turned completely pink and the other had the pink lines that just really stood out. Anyways my next step will be to get a set of jdm one piece headlights.
thats what i thought too... red and clear would look good on a red car. so i bought a set of aftermarket red/clear tail-lights. they look pretty good considering they're brand new but for me the amber/red tail lights are going to stay for now.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I decided to only change simple things like taillights, headlights, etc. because I want to make my car a little more unique without buying any altezza lights or anything along those lines. I personally feel the 90-91 and 92-93 lights look best. I just don't want to rice my car out.

cmoney176

CMONEY176
that is nice and subtile

its a change that did a lot of difference but was not outspoken. i like it.2 thumbs up.8)

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
I agree. Keep the other pair so u can switch them over once in a while :)