new set-up

Jmoney187

LivinLow
Alrite well search in the lounge section if you didnt read about my wreck last week, but anyway everythings been fixed except for the little body damage in the front and a missing drivers side fender and alignment.
however, my lil bitch got a present: 01 JDM B18c5 with under 10,000k :lol:
i threw in my Exedy clutch and flywheel and a Mugen ecu (thas right hittin v-tec at 4,700 fella's)..
The only thing that sux is i dont have another $1400 for bolt on's so i hadda use my comptech header, magnaflow cat, and buddy club exhaust.. NOT that these are bad parts at all but there from my B18b motor and the collector size goes from 2" h, 2.25" c, 2.36" e.. but my mechanic says it runs good and real quick but still has much potential just from new bolt on's.
Thas my update for now... i'm in New Jersey untill tomorrow and i'll be picking the car up tomorrow night so i'll keep ya posted! Comments welcome:twisted:

GSratedR

Rated R
Sounds good! My tegs vtec hits at 4,500. Thumbs up for ugly cars.:lol:

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
damn dude i wanna be a drug dealer too.... leme know ill be your apprentice or something!

Jmoney187

LivinLow
yea so i just had 3 wonderful days with my teggy.. finally got her washed again and alignment, tire rotatation and o yea the itr motor... Well all of my previous statements on this sight about what to do to the car to get the full honda experience. If you have 4500 buy the motor... I am overly pleased with the amount of power and just how overall fun this motor is, and keeping the ls gauge cluster and watchin the needle bury after the redlines in awesome too!!!! ITR for the fucking WIN