New Radiator Yay !

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
So i bought a cheap ass radiator off radiator barn in november only to have it fuck up on me from the sides and start leaking in january. So i call them up because they have a lifetime warranty and they say first they have to charge my card for another radiator and send mine in untill they can tell if it was manufactures defect. Gay ! at that time i didnt have a job nor enough credit on my card to be charged for another so i took it to a shop to get it JB welded and it held up untill about a week ago where it started leaking from the sides and the top BTW what caused it to mess up in the first place was a cheap autozone cap that made the radiator swell up and burst at the tanks. So im fed up with this shit and i finally have a new good paying job so today i got a brand new OEM radiator with an OEM cap :D They retail for almost $400 after tax at the dealership but since i know the dude that works the parts store i got it for $200 :D So tommorrow im going to install it and hopefully no more bullshit and im done as far as doing a major tune-up on the teg for the next 4-6 years, hopefully :lol: sorry for the story i guess it was half rant and half news :lol: