New Plan of Attack!

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Finally Figured out what im going to do with the teg......

First, after the Rack and Pinion / Timing Belt is taken care of, I'll start workin on finishing the body.
Which means Sideskirts (typeR or StreetStyler) and should I do a wing? (Type R only). I'll need to pick up the rear pc. Under the Taillights. And New Spoon Style Mirrors, amber corners and Side Makers.Then I'll start saving for the Paint, and should have enuff by tax time! i'll be painting it Metallic Pearl Gray, the Same color I painted my last civic, its my way of honoring it!

After that I'll start saving for the Supercharger, still kinda ifey on that one, if I dont do that I will just drop a b20 in the car, and slap on hella bolt on's and My Crower Head

Suspension, all I will need is Fender Braces, new Bushings, and a rear swaybar (typeR or Blox)

interior, Knock off Type R or Evo seats, black carpet (oem) and to get rid of the crappy ebay steering whe
el lol!

Status So far.......

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Oem 98 Front Conversion
98 Taillights
Vis Carbon Fiber Hood
Type R : Clock Block, Arm Rest, USDM Front Lip, Climate Controll
Rea Wiper Delete Plug, Spoon Style Mirrors, 16" Blue Rota Wheels
Axxis Brake Pads and Powerslot Rotors
Skunk2 Lugs, Springs, Front, Rear, rear under Strut Bar, Short Shifter and Knob
Momo Hub, "Bride" Steering Wheel, Megan C-Pillar Bar, NRG H-Brace, AGX's
Spoon Axle Back, Drag 2.25 Piping, Carsounds Cat, Comptech Header, Aem Intake

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
keep it wingless, brentain m. alexander!! but yeah, the sidemarkers should turn out real sexy..

sonicvybe

new driver
FMA or transformer god. whatever the slogan...i vote obd for president. (i say get the swaybar..also,..got more pics?)

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
sonicvybe said:
FMA or transformer god. whatever the slogan...i vote obd for president. (i say get the swaybar..also,..got more pics?)
"The FullMetal Integra" lol! Thanks for the vote haha, yeah im getting the rear sway bar....and for more picture look at my old pics or in memebers rides under "KOK Photos"