new member :)

igotvtec16

hey guys,well ive been lookin at these forums for awhile now and decided thats it time to join,so heres my 1999 SuperSonic Blue Pearl GSR,i got it a month ago and i love it!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
the engine bay is looking fresh to eat off of :thumbup:

igotvtec16

thanks guys. i bought the car with everything it has done to it which is just the cold air intake, DC header,and Greddy evo2 cat-back exhaust,it also has coilovers but im not exactly sure wat kind they are because the paint off the springs is chipping off...but my plans are to go spoilerless,get some circuit 8s, and a cf hood after the winter

igotvtec16

aah so you think, but take a closer look my friend haha, look at where the filter is and how only the end part of the M of AEM is visible,the guy that i bought it from cut the cai to a short ram,so i know that its technically a short ram but yea

TypeR?

aah so you think, but take a closer look my friend haha, look at where the filter is and how only the end part of the M of AEM is visible,the guy that i bought it from cut the cai to a short ram,so i know that its technically a short ram but yea
yeah i saw that the first time i just felt like busting your balls thats all:twisted:. welcome to ci:beer:

TypeR?

oh and wingless ftw and i would get amber corner lamps im not a fan of clear ones but i love that color! thats the color i was gonna paint my old eg hatch before i sold it