New Hub Cap?

Drifter3000

Integra FTW!
I'm going to paint my hub caps with a gloss black and paint the word "Acura" on the rims red. I was also thinking about painting a red line around the lip. How should I go about painting these. Should I just basically paint it the way I would paint anything or are there certain paints that I should use?
Can I use extended lug nuts on the hub caps, or do they only fit on aftermarket wheels? If they do fit, what is a good/smart brand that I should buy from?

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
or just find some fat 5's man, i love them and if u wanted to paint them they look nice as shit in black

Drifter3000

Integra FTW!
Can I use extended lug nuts on the hub caps, or do they only fit on aftermarket wheels? If they do fit, what is a good/smart brand that I should buy from?
What about this? ^

The reason I want to paint mine is because they are silver and look really gay with all the scratches on them. I just want to paint them for a temporary look before I get enough $$$$ for rims which might take a while.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
What about this? ^

The reason I want to paint mine is because they are silver and look really gay with all the scratches on them. I just want to paint them for a temporary look before I get enough $$$$ for rims which might take a while.
I have some 17" Tenzo R I'll sell you your close to me I think?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, guys... Spray paint costs like 5 bucks.

That's actually not a bad idea, I might spray mine now too. They're chipped up pretty bad on the civic.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
lol, guys... Spray paint costs like 5 bucks.

That's actually not a bad idea, I might spray mine now too. They're chipped up pretty bad on the civic.
Come on Kucht were trying to get him get new rims stop giving him ideas lol.