new here...

Lzelda91

So this is all new for me, having a car/gas saver and all. I've owned a jeep for the past 2 years here and was ready for a change of vehicles. Something a tad bit more reliable. Still trying to figure out what my destination for this car is going to be. So far it a has 120,00 miles on it. the Engine looks brand new as you can tell. Bought the car for $2,000. Interior was in amazing condition as well as the stick is really smooth. Unfortunately it has a body kit with the car, but I'm looking at getting a stock front bumper very soon here. Along with some lowering springs. Although everything is still a blur at the moment on what to decide to do. If you guys have some suggestions on what to do I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks again, Andrew

Last edited:

proudtobeawesom

doesnt look too bad the rear and sides look weird but its a great platform to work with

~kevin

Mattzda9

Just needs new bumpers.Might wanna do something with that ground on the front left,its kinda stretched

Lzelda91

Yea I'm planning on getting a new front bumper and taking off the side skirts from the car. I'm just going to be running the stock bumper with a lowering kit.

LovesIntegras

good ideas so far my friend. you should paint it! :D unless you like white

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Once you get that body cleaned up you will have a nice teg. 120k miles on a G2 is pretty hard to find, congrats.

Lzelda91

true that my friends. from my view it was a steal of a deal. its been totally worth every dime. i most certainly am going to paint it, just hard to decide what color and all