New Here and New to Integra's...

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
Probably on Monday or Tuesday I'm hopefully getting a 94 Integra LS with a B18C1 swap, lowered, racing rims, fresh new paint job, (looks like a Greddy pipe that was leading to an intercooler, last owner must've removed it before selling it to the dealership) also it's got a gain wire for amps but no speakers, sony xplod flip out cd player, 108,000 miles on it (not on the swap though but on the body) asking $6,295 final after taxes and tags and stuff. I was wondering what's the difference and how can you tell if an Integra is a DB2, a DC2 or what? I know that DA is the 2nd gen 90-93's (or at least I think so) so how do you know the difference in the rest.

graveyardhippie

do a search for the listings of DA DB DC bla bla bla, cuz mine's a DA3 and it's 89..... but that's not too bad of a deal, especially for the gs-r engine allready installed. enjoy it, i wish i had mine back.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
welcome to the club man and good find too

Sirfallsalot243

DA= 90-93 2DR
DB= 4dr's
DC2= 94+ GSR and ITR's
DC4= 94+ RS/LS/GS/SE

Your vin on the car will say DC4. The VIN on the tranny will say DC2.

Oh, and its overpriced IMO. Id pay no more than $5500 for a 94, even if it has a B18C1.

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
Thanks everyone for everything, the only reason why it's going to be so much is because i got a bank loan, and there's really no talking anyone down when you have to get a loan from them. I'll see what he'll take for it.