new guy lookin for turbo help

noriceintegra

ok i got the b18 b1 non vtec engine in my 99 ls. when i first got my car, it came with nice 17" rims and a weapon r intake. i raced this little civic and an eclipse. i felt bad cuz i lost and now everyone talks shit about my integra. well i got a job and worked my ass off. now i got 3 grand and i wanna dump it into the teggy. i love my car and no little rice car is gonna talk shit about integras. i need to know the right set up for my turbo. i know a little about this stuff but i wanted to ask some of you who have more experience in integras. i jus wanna know what size pistons, and what size injectors, and all the detail stuff. im thinking about the t3/t4 hybird if thats good. im lookin at maybe 300-350hp out of this whole thing if its possible. thanks

aspec

dude, i hate to bare bad news but there is no way to get 300-350 hp to the wheels with 3,000.00

Here's what u need to do, you need to get a basic greddy turbo kit (comes with everything), something that will give you a nice 50-85hp increase w/ the potential for more at 6 -9 psi. A basic kit like this is good for a daily driver but is also nice because it can be upgraded if you decide to go for a weekend project or track car.

You have to realize when you jump into the 280+ numbers your looking at a lot of engine and trans work just to keep the car running under the stress. How many miles do you have? What model cvic and eclipse where you racing? I have beat civic si 's and eclipse gst's all day w/ my ls all motor, but then again i'm not stock :lol:

If you are going from stock to 300-350 hp then your looking more around 5-6k and forget about a daily driver...

Talk to ForceFed, he has a lot of knowledge about turboing LS's.

And if you where racing a civic ex or a eclipse gs/rs then you may want to practice driving before adding anymore power. I know for a fact the eclipse rs/gs run low 18's lol

noriceintegra

yeah i had only had the car a few days when i raced them. i only lost by like a car to the eclispe, the civic jumped to soon so i basically had it. its got 96000 miles. to many miles. ive talkd to diff. ppl and they said with the 3 or maybe 4 grand i could ge tthe turbonetics system which is good. i dunno since of the miles that i need a new engine or just work on internals and turbo it.