new good games on the way

civicsi94

yeah. halo 2 comes out next week. SVC chaos was tight. the new smackdown vs. raw is pretty good too. and all the new street fighter and snk fighting games. also the new DOA ultimate aint half bad and still waitin on gt4. whats the games u are waiting for or out but saving up?

Todd

token ex-mod
halo2 wont be all it's cracked up to be.... and the ending is retarded... it either completely ends the series or leaves it for a 3rd halo....
i'm hoping quake4 becomes mainstream like 3 was for online pc gaming

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i had bought SRS(Street Racing Sydicate) when it came out, game was good but pretty much same as NFS Underground, I just bought GTA San Andres couple days ago, need to get the guide book, shit its thick man. waiting on NFS underground 2, not really interested in GT4 though. but i dunno

civicsi94

gt4 is gonna have the old muscle cars like in gt2. but yeah NFSU2 will be hot though. i definitly buy that. how is the new gta? i havent played it yet.

civicsi94

ummmmm thats wierd. well basically it asked about a gsr turbo. since i am goin down to buy it tomorrow or sat. i wanted to know if a gsr with a greddy turbo kit since its gonna be my daily driver and pass emissions hit low 13s or high 12s on stock internals and street tires? but i will get forgded internals such as piston, rods etc.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol oh shit its crazy mang, the "AI" on the characts are betta... different gangs and shit, u walk to up to them and they talk shit to u and out of no where they pop u in the face, lol its crazy fun man. played it til 2 am on the day i bought it. cars are low riders nothing like the cars in Vice city, new features, the cheats are still teh same.

civicsi94

sounds tight yo. i gotta get that then. im not a big Mortal kombat fan but i might get the new one. and speaking of fighting games man capcom is on a running spree. they had the street fighter anniversary edition and now they got a capcom all fighter game coming out like marvel vs capcom 2. all the capcom greats

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea i saw those two, i was thinking bout getting those...fuckin classics use to play them all the time on my ps1

MoJoJoJo

Banned
get it downshift, i got it...its hella crazy more features than vice city...and yea they cuss like crazy ahaha cracks me up..."yo bitch..lets roll" "who's the punk now biatch!" ahaha damn they crack me up

oh and CivicSi94...i'm not a really big fan of greddy turbo's yea they are a popular brand name but i was neva really a fan of them, i think u should look around more rather than just focus on Greddy

ca86108

i just got my check and have enuff to get one game soooo should i get nfs ug 2 or san andreas??

MoJoJoJo

Banned
nfs ug2 u might have to wait a while so u should get san andres and next week's check u should be able to get nfs ug2 hhahaha right? now u get 2 games instead of choosing between them. anybody have SRS? damn i got bored of that game...but the bitches are hot hehe watch real video's flo,tila,kaila, etc... , be killing em in my Skyline GT-R Nur V Spec. 1000HP =)

DownShift96GSR

MoJoJoJo said:
get it downshift, i got it...its hella crazy more features than vice city...and yea they cuss like crazy ahaha cracks me up..."yo bitch..lets roll" "who's the punk now biatch!" ahaha damn they crack me up
Really? That's phat dude. Can't wait to get it.