New around here, Just got my teg.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
nice, welcome, and yeah, id go security, then a good suspension plat form and then bolt ons

YamzinHa

Thanks snow :p
and whoa, helps alot jzn thankz.
Running into a dilemma though. Feel as though theres no hope for my car lol.
Its an automaic sedan and as ive read, Ive got the trashiest engine an integra can have @ 140 hp. lmao.
I want to mod the car to have at least 200 hp, so that when i go to the track down here i can atleast keep up T_T Intakes add about 10 hp, Exhaust+headers add about another 10-20? and Remapping my ECU i heard can gain even as high as 30 hp O.O. Basically i just want to be able to go 1-60 in less than the stock 8 seconds. Ive got alot of work, time and money ahead of me to spend.

Rich-PMS

Welcome

post more pictures!

Since you have 4door auto I would reccomend doing suspension, wheels, tint, front lip.

red00lght

I have the same type--4 door, auto,etc...

People have basically told me it really isn't worth spending money on the motor mods since the auto just won't respond like the manual would.
I've heard the same--put money on the looks and the suspension, keep motor stock and change the oil every 3k miles and call it a day.....

YamzinHa

^Yea :(
oh well, just saw some inspirational videos lol. Automatic LS' turbo'd. Apparently its safe to turbo an automatic LS if u get a new torque converter,tranny cooler and carbon coat the tranny for heat. I just want a fast, reliable Daily Driver. Saw some fast tegs. :p just alil hope.
@94mark ill post some more once i paint it this week.

YamzinHa

same color, black hood. Gunna get some type of black meshies or 5 stars with chrome lugs and lip. then drop it about 2.5-3 inches

simplels

black painted hood? or carbon fiber hood? dont paint the hood black please! everytime you do a puppy dies!

jznsn2u

same color, black hood. Gunna get some type of black meshies or 5 stars with chrome lugs and lip. then drop it about 2.5-3 inches
black painted hood? or carbon fiber hood? dont paint the hood black please! everytime you do a puppy dies!
i have a black hood thus i killed a puppy. It's gay dont do it. Its more original to have it all one color. The popular/ cheapest 5 star rims your talking about are rota slipstreams. Sounds like a plan, good luck bro.

YamzinHa

i have a black hood thus i killed a puppy. It's gay dont do it. Its more original to have it all one color. The popular/ cheapest 5 star rims your talking about are rota slipstreams. Sounds like a plan, good luck bro.
Thought about it. Figured there wud be some controversy on it but down here in south florida. Noone really has it. Noones really got an integra for that matter. So itd actually be a break to all the two tone Cadillacs, Riced up Civics, and every other tuner running around in a tC or an Evo. Of course if u go abit more south you run into Lambo's and Ferraris and maseratis *_* but back on topic..
I kinda like it, so ill try it out ya kno? Not original in the masses of us tuners, but pretty dam sexy in a school parking lot of buicks, hyundais, and hondas. :)

mirrorimg

Thought about it. Figured there wud be some controversy on it but down here in south florida. Noone really has it. Noones really got an integra for that matter. So itd actually be a break to all the two tone Cadillacs, Riced up Civics, and every other tuner running around in a tC or an Evo. Of course if u go abit more south you run into Lambo's and Ferraris and maseratis *_* but back on topic..
I kinda like it, so ill try it out ya kno? Not original in the masses of us tuners, but pretty dam sexy in a school parking lot of buicks, hyundais, and hondas. :)
You may think its cool now, but you will eventually realize that it looks like the car is unfinished, like you replaced the hood and didnt get it paint matched.

My motto: If it isnt carbon fiber, then paint it the color of the car, and even if it is carbon fiber, paint it the color of the car.

Welcome though.

YamzinHa

You may think its cool now, but you will eventually realize that it looks like the car is unfinished, like you replaced the hood and didnt get it paint matched.

My motto: If it isnt carbon fiber, then paint it the color of the car, and even if it is carbon fiber, paint it the color of the car.

Welcome though.
hmm never thought of that. i figured with the black rims w/ chrome lip+lugs would complement it. what if i brought the black through the hood, roof, and trunk? dont flame me if its a hideous idea lmaoo. im here to learn. Dont wanna be rice.
thanks for the welcome as well

Last edited: