need yalls opinion

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
ok. so you guys have seen pics of my dc, and if not, its in the sig....neways, what i want yalls opinion on is what i should do. I really want the oem optional sides, but thise things are mad expensive ( i have a job, lol but they dont give me shit worth hours) so, if i dont do that, just thinking about painting my sides i have on it now, and then just getting a front ITR lip, or should i just get a cf front lip to match my black sides? i know i need to lower it again ( for some reason it lowered it from like 94 RS height to like 98 ls height lol, but yeah.

i dont know if this made any sense but i hope so lol

g3teg97

Super Moderator
You could just get replica sides. Theyr'e on eBay for $130. That's what I plan on getting. Also, get a 97 ITR lip on the front and I'd say you're set with the exterior.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
g3teg97 said:
You could just get replica sides. Theyr'e on eBay for $130. That's what I plan on getting. Also, get a 97 ITR lip on the front and I'd say you're set with the exterior.
yeah just get the knock offs! i'm going to rock them, and rock the CF lip!

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
yeah, thats what i was going to do, last ones that that i saw on there hte sale ended i dont know if it started back up yet i was thinkin either, i wanted kinda just to stay clean lok, so maybe get some blades, or even tho their played out rota gt3's i dunno

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
im gonna try to get a pick of my new gsr up here its the same color as yours but looks 10x better with tint and CI decal baby! i say grab those knock off skirts and the 97 ITR lip, i like the tails and the spoiler and exhaust with the drop you should be lookin hella nice soon
________
Expatriate insurance dicussion

Last edited:

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
id get them because they look good lol n i didnt really mean like played out, i just meant that i have noticed that alot of peopel are getting them now a days