Need opinions on my ls???

VaseyDC-Teg

VaseyDc-Teg
So im new to this place and i just bought a 94 dc for a good price...i have a new ls on the way cuz the one thats in it has about 225,000+ miles on it... but my question is should i boost the ls and keep it pretty simple or try for the all motor brian crower cam set up or attempt the ls/vtec swap im not really for sure what to do so if anyone has any opiions let me know kk...

peace

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
alright thats what i was thinkin it simplest and i think just better all around....and my names Brandon.
Nice to meet you man. There are a few guys on here that can help you out with you boosting your LS. I'd give you some advice, but I'm more of an NA guy.

DrkRos3

i was also thinking about boosting my car. but if i did it would not be for a while lol. still want to do my suspension befor i even touch the motor.

sonicvybe

new driver
i was also thinking about boosting my car. but if i did it would not be for a while lol. still want to do my suspension befor i even touch the motor.
Do your suspension first and you will find out what you have first in that engine to begin with. Then you will be in better position to know what you want to do to make it better ;) gauranteed.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Welcom Brandon I'm Kurt. I'd just work with your b18b I tried to go the whole ls/vtec way but to many parts to buy and to much money just easier to build what you got.

deddth

ich hasse dich.
hi! i'm edd and like you i'm new to this board. the b18 engine responds very well to na or fi upgrades. nice stout torque. the only shitty part its is head.

Bowtie

O > | | |
Hi! I'm Mahlon. I'm new here too.

I've never messed with anything before that wasn't NA, but it would always be fun to give it a try.

DrkRos3

Do your suspension first and you will find out what you have first in that engine to begin with. Then you will be in better position to know what you want to do to make it better ;) gauranteed.
thats just what im doing.

ps sorry to thread jack.

Spody02

Name: Cody
so many new people it this thread, but i would build your motor first or atleast make sure its healthy then boost it
but its all up to you, its your car and welcome all new people
i'm cody!