need info on a k20 swap into a 90 teg

k20swapedda9

i need a list of whats needed from my wrecked rsx type s auto to got into my 90 integra rs auto
i have every thing from the rsx i just need like a how to to guide me
any info would greatly be apreciated
thanx nick

vgees92gsr

there is no way to put a rsx k20 in a 90-93 integra get a 94 and up hasport makes a motor mount kit and the plug and play wire harness for that application i wanted to do this swap but with the 6 speed and hasport said no way so sorry to break your stones but you should keep the front subframe shifter assembly and motor and trans along with the ecu and full engine wire harness as for the 5lug suspension and 5 lug wheels theyll only fit on 2000 and up civics and the interior will go in a 90 and up with modificationi am located in jersey so if you need help i can stop on by and help you out on a weekend 908 362 8442

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
there is no way to put a rsx k20 in a 90-93 integra get a 94 and up hasport makes a motor mount kit and the plug and play wire harness for that application i wanted to do this swap but with the 6 speed and hasport said no way so sorry to break your stones but you should keep the front subframe shifter assembly and motor and trans along with the ecu and full engine wire harness as for the 5lug suspension and 5 lug wheels theyll only fit on 2000 and up civics and the interior will go in a 90 and up with modificationi am located in jersey so if you need help i can stop on by and help you out on a weekend 908 362 8442
Wrong. It has already been done. The K20 can fit in a DA.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
I know hasport makes mounts for them. just cant ever find pics of K swapped DA's

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Innovative does, however I'm concerned about the automatic transmission. Not familiar with the K transmissions yet.
Why would you concern yourself about an auto?

The Type S is NOT offered in an auto. Only 6 speed. If it's an auto then it is a K20A3 not a K20A2 or K20Z1

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
He said he had a wrecked type-s auto, and I'm not really examining the fine details tonite.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Oh I'm just telling him that. The RSX Type S is only available with a 6 speed. No such thing as an RSX-S auto. I was wondering why you were mentioning auto's till I re-read his original post.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I was more concerned with the K in general, I'm not familiar with the mounts and such yet.

RanRan15

a k20 in a DA has been done already. when i was on g2ic.com i saw an orange DA with the swap. im trying to search for it again because i only saw it once a few months ago.