Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Ok here's the deal..I had a 94 ls non-vtec..I KNOW I KNOW..And some drunk whino crashed it head on..The engine was ok but the body was wrecked..I had a friend that had a gsr shell and swapped it in there..I know again don't tell me..Anyhow..The wiring from the rear clips into the 94 front engine harness but was wonderin if it'll work..I don't get any juice to the pump and everything went back in exactly the way it came out..Am i gonna need the 94 rear wire harness or can i get by with the 96 gsr one..if so i need help wiring..cuz i suck at it..if not..does anyone have a rear 94 ls non-vtec harness lyin around..have cash...need some type of advice..not working on this car during the winter..have no garage...THANX..

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
[i figured..this site is pretty good at knowing about bolt ons done by someone else..but no one gets there hands dirty huh..so much for advice..

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Hey pussy sounds like your afraid to learn yourself, so fuck you.

Glad you waited a whole half hour to turn into a shit head.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
well if were apperently no help then maybe u should try and do it yourself unless you cant figure out a lil wiren

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
your not helpin..that's the point..ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE BESIDES these two previous clowns..Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.