need help with exhaust

simplistlaoboi

I just receive my apex n1 exhaust for my 2000 integra today but it's made for a 94-98 integra ls. From what I heard the b-pipe is shorter for the 94-98 integra. My first option was to extend the cat. but are there different ways to make it fit?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
i had the same prob when i got mine. i ahd to get the b pipe extended. i paid like $45 to get it fixed.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
If you don't have one already, you could buy a universal high flow cat and have it cut to legnth to bridge the gap. Then your problems solved and your making more POWAH!

Sammich

um, not to bash, but if you bought it brand new, why can't you get an n1 exhaust that fits your 00??? does not apexi make catbacks for the 97-01?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
so if you ordered it and they sent you the wrong one then send it back and make them send you the one you need. the reason i got the wrong one was because i got my shit brand new and cheap as hell from craigslist.

jdmenace

you could always try getting a new header for the year of the exhaust

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
^^^^I thought of that too, but thought that maybe the wires for his O2 sensor may not be long enough to reach the bung, since doing this will shift the cat location by a few inches. But if the O2 sensor plug wiring is long enough, it's a great idea.