Need Help With Clutch!!!

B20DA

alright this is wat happend i was backin out my driveway and my foot was wet. and i had my clutch was on all the way and my foot slippd off of my clutch and now theres pressure in my pedal. like if i put my foot on it it just stays down. i thought it was the cable replaced it and still nuttin, my friend said it probably the pressure plate. wat do u think??
i have a B20 in my car so its a cable transmision not a hydro. CAN SUMONE PLEASE HELP ME?? I HATE BEING WITHOUT A CAR!!!

B20DA

ya but urs was a hydro tranny huh?? mines a cable tranny cuz its a B20 swap

jason_guy_yeah

You could broken the fork off of the throw out bearing. You could check by looking with a flash light or taking the tranny off. But, the only real way to know is to pull the tranny off and see what damage there is.

heykosal

Angkorian
alright this is wat happend i was backin out my driveway and my foot was wet. and i had my clutch was on all the way and my foot slippd off of my clutch and now theres pressure in my pedal. like if i put my foot on it it just stays down. i thought it was the cable replaced it and still nuttin, my friend said it probably the pressure plate. wat do u think??
i have a B20 in my car so its a cable transmision not a hydro. CAN SUMONE PLEASE HELP ME?? I HATE BEING WITHOUT A CAR!!!
Do you mean there is NO pressure? The pedal never returns to the clutch engaged position it just stays on the floor? Is the clutch engaged or disengaged?

B20DA

its engaged(like as if i put my foot on it and pushed it to the floor) and itl just stay on the floor if i push it down, and remember it a cable tranny cuz the swap. thanx for everyone help thus far thoi. ima pull my tranny off today

B20DA

its still being gay! we've tried soo much to get it back on the streets but we cant figure it out!!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME????