Need help on HID's

htwnzbad1

I'm thinking on buying HID's for my teg...I drive a 96 GSR. And I wanted to know could I just get any kind of HID kit and it will work for my car? Or is there specific HID kit that I would have to buy. Like in size and ect.
Please help me on this. Also where can I find the cheapest HID kits, or a place with the best deals.

Thanks,
Sunny

redraptor

speedin said:
u need 9007 bulb kit. LINKY , this is a good site
uhhh, no he needs a 9006 HID kit for his low beams. Trust me, i have HIDs on my 99 LS. Try ebay..they have a lot of 9006 HIDs there, just search for "9006 HID Kit"

redraptor

redraptor said:
uhhh, no he needs a 9006 HID kit for his low beams. Trust me, i have HIDs on my 99 LS. Try ebay..they have a lot of 9006 HIDs there, just search for "9006 HID Kit"

Heres 2 pics of em.....they R very worth it.

speedin

The Transporter
typo, also those pix dont do justice to hid's, those pix look like my silverstars (hard to get good hid pix)
LINKY , here are some real good pix

alkh3m15t

Hid

I have an HID kit on my 3G. The brand is "sunshine"...Yeah, I know sounds bootlegged as hell. But it works! that's the only thing that matters!..on with the story. Phillips is a very popular brand, you should look into those. It's an 8000K 9006 HID kit (Diamond White..that purplish/blueish clear color). It really works well and I love hitting bumps because I can see my lights change colors.. :shock: But uh, it really isn't necessary. If you have the money for it, go for it. If you don't, my alternative would be Yellow bulbs. I've seen a lot of cars with yellow bulbs and they look DOPE!! Oh yeah, you might want to consider getting brandnew headlamps if yours aren't at the top condition. They really make a difference to shine at 100%

diablo2184

i have a set of 9006 HIDs for sale.....PM me if you're interested.