need help my gsr crank but dont start

PurPLe db8

i brought this car as a shell and took my gsr motor outta my hatch in throw it in the 4dr it was running fine but than my heater,air,fan didnt work so open the climate control and went to try to start my car but nothin jus crankin but not starting, i know a car need gas,air,spark to run help me i dink it is timming but never had problem wit this motor if someone can tell me step by step on wat to do that will help i rather learn something new i dont know n do it myself so i can have the pride that i fix my car i fix car but idont mess wit timmin lol

bubba03

So what exactly have you done? Have you tested your battery? Checked your connections? Start here and go from there.

Backwoodz Tuner

Ok when you go to turn the key to on do you hear a buzz for a couple secounds? If not your fuel pump could be the fault. Also it could be a faulty main relay, it controls power to your fuel pump. Also if you don't got any spark it could be a faulty ignition coil. But your heater, fan etc problem coulda shorted something out but not sure. I would check those out if I were you cause when either one goes out your car won't start .

bubba03

you need three things: spark, fuel, and compression. Pull a wire off the cap and check for spark. Listen for the fuel pump coming on and if push come shove, pull the plugs and do a compression check.