Need help in finding performance stores

bouncer07

1993 Integra swap JDM B16 (50,511 miles on motor/180,122 on body)

Since this car is so old, many parts are for the 04+ Integra's and very very few parts for the DA integra's 90-93. I need more car parts and need this forum for help. I'm in need of a good exhaust system that is not too loud, and not too expensive. A Budget exhaust, help. :cry:
1. Needs to be Free Shipping Big Plus

Last edited:

bouncer07

how many members in here?

This site looks boring, meaning not much people here that can answer my questions I need in a fast way. I don't have days.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
You posted your thread asking for a good place to buy performance stuff at 8:55 this morning, then an hour and a half later complain because no one has told you a site yet?

Google my friend... I used to own a DA, and I know plenty of people on here that own DA's can still find the parts they need.

My cars are 93 and 01. I can still find PLENTY of sites selling stuff for my car.

Next, you want to build budget? I'm sorry, but "build" and "budget" should NEVER be used in the same sentance. You want to build something? build it right. I'm sure that B16 in your integra wasn't cheap, but if you want to have something nice, save your money and buy something nice.

Lastly, no. This forum isn't huge, but most of the people on this forum also have jobs they attend on a daily basis making it hard to answer any question you might have about your car immediately the second you ask.

Most forums would have jsut deleted both your threads, but I'll consolidate them, and let you keep this one open and maybe someone can help you out.

I know when I'm looking for performance stuff for my car I usually hit up the Honda-Tech dealers, then use "google" to try and find the product for cheaper. Just last night I talked a honda-tech vendor down 20 bucks from his asking price by doing just that. Saved me money, gave him buisness, and everyone is happy!

That's just my advice tho. I mean... it must be really hard driving a car that people have NEVER tuned before... (please note the sarcasm)

bouncer07

Other Forums wouldn't even word "Ebay" on other forums. :) In terms of header, there's the Hytech header and then theres the DC header, in terms of Expensive and cheap, the DC's would be the one's on the bottom. Now being in between the budget meaning in the middle, which would be brands such as Vibrant, BuddyClub and so forth. Ebay is not even concidered a "Brand". Anyways, thanks for the help, I'll look at the link you provided me. I'm also a 8thCivic.com forum. Owner of a FA5, as this car will be my track. I thought most forums such as 8thcivic, evo.net, DSMsource, all have vendors on their site for easy access to their members on the board. I am also hoping to get some help along the way with this project from you Integra owners. I'll be here, and seeing an admin and a long time member replied meant alot.

cmoney176

CMONEY176
i ust agree with the budget and build reply from kutcha. they dont belong in the same sentence.

if you are looking for cheap and not l;ong term parts try auto zone or advance auto. your can have your car riced out in know time and not spend any more that 800 dollors on your exhaust if that much.

io reccomend doing it right the first time. try ebay it will more than likely be your best bet when it come to parts that are reasonable. you can also contact the seller an see if they will work with you. cash talks bidding is bullshit.

check with other honda and acura owners that have tuned ( not riced but tuned their cars and find out who they purchased their parts from.

this site is a great place for ideas and connections. you never know who you might find ffrom your area that might have the answers you need. just be patient an keep checking back as the day or days go on.

good luck o your build.

hondahead_dave

yea this is an awesome site, there is alot of helpful info around here. you have an fa5 too? I have one also, but I am not doing anything performance wise to it, thats what my 2nd gen. gsr is for! good luck and welcome to the site. go turbo, you wont regret it.