need help *future plans

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ok well thanks to acurals209 and my cousin i got my suspension coming eibach pro kit springs and the pro dampers from eibach and i am gonna order my h brace oh ya acura do you think you can hook me up with one of these too ne ways moving on i cant decide whether i want to get my crower 403's and a header and maybe some nitrous or if i should go turbo with hondata s200 setup and what other kind of performance mods im going to be doing any help or suggestions would be great well thanks in advance guys

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
well im gonna do that but i want to get another block to do it in since this is my only car and i cant afford down time since i got school about 40 miles away from me everyday and work too

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I really don't know were to start with my car, maybe when I start working on my boys car I will get motivated

Maybe ill start with some CI stickers :lol:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
cabezzzdb8 said:
Maybe ill start with some CI stickers :lol:
That should be the first thing you should do!

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i still cant decide i dont want to go all motor yet since the only way to make alot of power is with vtec i dont wanna do ls/vtec only thing i would do is swap in a type r motor but not a choice so i think turbo its gonna be im going to start buying internal parts soon and build up a block if i could ever find one

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
go greddy turbo kit. run 9 psi. ditch emanage system for hondata. you will have at least 205-225 whp. very reliable.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
if i go turbo im gonna do a custom kit most likely that way i have the pieces i want although it will probably take a little longer but after going to the hondata site and checking out some of the videos i deffinatly want their system the full throttle shifting got me alone after hearing it