Need a little help =/

integration22nj

Im new to clubintegra.com, im lookin to buy an integra 99-01, i was lookin into sum sites and found some good offers price wise and mileage at auto trader, but im in doubt, between type-r more mileage 1-2 grand more, or GSR low mileage for really nice price, found a 25XXX mile GSR for 7900$, and type-r with 88XXX for 11XXX$, sum nice opinions would be nice, im still looking but would like to know the difference between them 2 mainly (GSR / Type - R), Further thanks =D

Spody02

Name: Cody
i would go with the type r
beacause they are so rare and baeutiful
but you could build your gsr with the money you save and be faster then an r
or if you dont want to be fast then you could make it look like an r

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
save your money, IMO. If you have a type R or even a replica you are marked for someone who will steal it. You will be marked regardless because its a teg, but you will be even more if it says Type R on it.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If you have a garage to keep it in, then go with the Type R. It has more power, better suspension, it's lighter, shorter gear ratio's, a limited slip differential........etc

integration22nj

hmmm i might just go with the gsr then, and just hook it up w a few things, but are the integras stealing thing really out of hand like the bubble civics etc? or not that much, i dont live in the gheto btw lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Yes, theft is out of control. The Integra is the number 1 most stolen car every year. Get a good alarm

integration22nj

what are some good security measures you guys might suggest, i checked my state (new jersey) integras are not even in the top list of stolen cars, at least the ones (99-01) but i dont wanna disagree, there should be sum good handy measures i could use tho right? stearing wheel lock? rear wheel lock? idk.

99jdmgsr

i got a viper alarm too and a kill switch with gps... if you want to sleep at night go with something like that... but yea i think id go with the gsr

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
if you're worried about your car getting stolen, get a Kia. lol like it or not, EVERY third generation year the teg was made in is on the top 25 stolen cars nationwide list. we have a thread about that in the lounge somewhere. if i had to choose between the two, i'd get the type-r. gs-r's get stolen as well. get what you want and secure the hell out of it.

p.s. it doesn't matter if you don't "live in the ghetto." you should always be wary of thieves. ghetto people come to you.