Need 3 Inch Drop In Front!!

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Them suckers have torsion bars in the front, dont know if they sell kits to drop em up front, the back has springs they sell those

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
That's right they do have torsion bars. I thought you can adjust them as is. I know like old
Porshces and old beemers with torsion bars can be adjjusted lower or higher stock.

speedin

The Transporter
Them suckers have torsion bars in the front, dont know if they sell kits to drop em up front, the back has springs they sell those
Thats right. They are Torsion bars. By adjusting the bars you can get a 1 inch drop or so. Any more than that IDK, aftermarket support for the G1 isnt there.

BTW, 3in in the front and 4 in the rear is WAY TO LOW. Trying to be a low-rider? Maybe you want some tiny golf-cart gold wire wheels too?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Ive heard you can heat them up and turn them, but the ride gets real stiff, theres must be some company that sell aftermarket ones since companies like Progress sell lowering springs for the rear

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Well I know with the Porshces, they were made to adjust from the factory, my boss likes to drop the front and leave the rear alone, if not raise a tad. Then when your on them, the rear end likes to squat so they level out. I don't know if your going to get the same level of adjustment from the teg, so I dunno.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
get a tourch and heat the springs, then put as much weight in the front as you can till the springs cool. Then do the same in the rear. Repeat the process over and over untill you reach the height you want. You can get up to 5" of drop like this :roll: