My ongoing process! ~ Follow me!

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
So I bought my 1994 Acura Integra LS (auto :( ) in September 2010 because a co-worker decided to hit my Honda Civic (f***er) Anyway...So far I have put wheels & tires, lugnuts, waiting on my suspension which should be here tomorrow...Idk what the future holds but I will keep you posted on my ideas, plans and ultimate accomplishments! Follow me to see Snow White transform!

When I first got her~

The wheels I put on her

After the wheels went on, before lugnuts

*Had her claybarred, buffed and waxed - she looks sexy!

With the Lugnuts
TODAY! Like an hour ago~

When my suspension gets here I will update this thread, pics coming soon! She won't be STOCK height for much longer...

**The only question I have is should I removed the mudflaps or no?

Input is appreciated ~ If you have any parts u think I might need (besides a manual conversion! LOL) PM me.

Last edited:

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
The antenna is next to go! I hate it, it doesn't go down & I look like I'm trying to contact outer space LOL

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Slam that bish.

Looks clean with white/white, i'm sorry that you have the misfortune of driving an automatic integra lol

Are you planning to just shave the antenna or would you consider swapping it for a short s2k style mast?

my 93da

Keep the FLAPS, teggys and flaps are SEX!

8-bit

do what now?
keep the mud guards. def get rid of the antenna. i want to also wax my dc but rain:( forbids me from doing so! northwest is flooded right now.

Hot.Damn.

newb and awesome
Nice and clean

My suggestions drop it, keep the flaps and paint the side moldings white. A front lip would add an extra flare.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
thanks :) I guess i'm keeping the flaps! I am waiting to repaint the entire car championship white :thumbs up

AND

Maybe a JDM Front End is in my future!

8-bit

do what now?
If you decide to sell you front end when you do the jdm front don't hesitate to hit me up.

8-bit

do what now?
Ing You wouldn't by any chance know of anybody wanting to get rid of some meshies been looking on CL and no luck. Atl area northwest area even chattanooga area too.