N1 Cat back
skunk2 coil overs
calipers,rotors,pads
shocks
and painted the rims

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
u need to de-badge, or change emblems to honda. honda on the wheels and acura on the car looks bad imo. also red lugs arent doing it for me. and dont feel bad this is all my opinion, the bronze wheels dont look right. what did u use to paint them? im not bashing u just telling what i think. again sorry for all the negatives.

Vistec R

speedin said:
u need to de-badge, or change emblems to honda. honda on the wheels and acura on the car looks bad imo. also red lugs arent doing it for me. and dont feel bad this is all my opinion, the bronze wheels dont look right. what did u use to paint them? im not bashing u just telling what i think. again sorry for all the negatives.

yeah i know i need to change the badges i just havent bought them i did the rims like 2 days ago. I use spray paint cans from Auto zone they sell primer,paint (caliper bronze paint) and clear in cans its all good man no everyone likes something. but atleast u werent rude about it.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
your rims dont look bad, i'm planning to do the same until after i get my S/C, wat brand paint did you use? i was planning to use Rusthoel or somehthing, i forgot how you spell it, i was planning on a dark bronze, how well are they holding up?

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
considering you sprayed them your self not bad at all .. you got some paint on the tires ..lol loose the lug nuts ..better yet spray them down too .. as far as the honda on the rims to each their own .... over all diffrent is better :)

speedin

The Transporter
DJNAS said:
considering you sprayed them your self not bad at all .. you got some paint on the tires ..lol loose the lug nuts ..better yet spray them down too .. as far as the honda on the rims to each their own .... over all diffrent is better :)
good idea! bronze those lugs! dupli-color makes a good bronze wheel spray, those just look a little yellow(might be camara??) im a flat black sleeper fan! so i thinks thats the route u should go

Vistec R

thanks guys for the comments i use VHT caliper paint with duplicolor primer n clear coat im still not done need more clear on them... ther enot bronze thre gold i couldnt find the bronze color at my local part shop so i was like fuck it let me due them gold. they look yellow because the primer was to light i should of have use a darker one. I was planning to go flat black but lately every one is going the road n i want to be different i still need to put the H on the center caps. does any one know where i can get the JDM Honda badges for the Integra that came OEM in japan?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
passwordjdm.com ?? did you sand it down before u started putting on the coats? i'm planning to do the samething, but will use a different type of paint, its on a DIY page on clubrsx. i'll post some pics as soon as i finish, but your wheels look good, like how u added the HONDA to it, very creative

Vistec R

MoJoJoJo said:
passwordjdm.com ?? did you sand it down before u started putting on the coats? i'm planning to do the samething, but will use a different type of paint, its on a DIY page on clubrsx. i'll post some pics as soon as i finish, but your wheels look good, like how u added the HONDA to it, very creative

thanks man yeah i sand them down with a 800 grid prime it then sand them down with 1000 and painted them then clear coat yeah honda sticker where cool i jsut have to get the H for the center cap

speedin

The Transporter
Vistec R said:
thanks man yeah i sand them down with a 800 grid prime it then sand them down with 1000 and painted them then clear coat yeah honda sticker where cool i jsut have to get the H for the center cap
did u clear coat over the sticker? you should have, it will protect them and make it look and feel oem.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea putting a couple of layers of clear on it should keep it in its place, it is after a sticker right? i dunno if it is, but if it is, then chances are the heat will cause it to bubble up and peel off

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
yea putting a couple of layers of clear on it should keep it in its place, it is after a sticker right? i dunno if it is, but if it is, then chances are the heat will cause it to bubble up and peel off
that post is kinda :2confused ? but it shouldnt bubble, id suggest roughing up the sticker tho (like 5000 grit or something, not to good with the grit thing), buy yea a REAL fine wet sand then clear coat.

Vistec R

speedin said:
that post is kinda :2confused ? but it shouldnt bubble, id suggest roughing up the sticker tho (like 5000 grit or something, not to good with the grit thing), buy yea a REAL fine wet sand then clear coat.
yeah when i get the chances of buying the Hs for the center cap and also i still neeed to finish one rim sinces i ran out of paint so its half painted and auto Zone hasnt had the color in stock for couple days now.