My girlfriend bought me a type r spoiler

01cleatus

I got a Type R spoiler from spoiler depot. It comes painted and with the 3rd led in the back. I'll post pics when I get it up. Sorry I just got it and was kinda stoked. That is one of the few spoilers I like on my car so I am glad I got it. My Girlfriend got it for me as a late anniversary present. Well 3 and a half year anniversary. She's a keeper.

ca86108

yea.. make her pay for that shit... damn right pimp.. lol jp.. but yea good job on the spoiler type r spoiler is the way to go.. i like the OEM spoiler better then the replicas tho cuz the 3rd break lighr doesnt really tickle my fancy lol... how much did it costs total with paint

01cleatus

I think it all came out to like 200 or so bucks. I'm not sure she just told me what she got me and now she can't remember whether or not it had a third brake light. But either way I am stoked. My girlfriend actually remembered somethin I said about my car. Thats awesome. I am glad I didn't get another watch or somethin like that.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
damn pogkai looks nice....aww i wish i had a girl that would get me something car related....i always end up getting a watch or a shirt from abercrombie(favorite store besides hollister)

01cleatus

Ominous G2 said:
Nice when are these pics gonna be up?
I still have to wait for it to come in...She just showed me the receipt she printed from off the computer. But damn Pogkai thats looks good, and thats the same color I got too. Tafetta white.

01cleatus

Did you get your wing from Spoilerdepot.com ? Iou did can you remember if it came with a template for the install? I'm sure it does but just wanna make sure. Also bro how long did it take to put on there? Sorry for all the questions I just know whenever it comes I am slappin that thing on there.

ca86108

for me it took 2 mins to install

i had a oem spoiler and the holes are the same.. if u are wingless u gotta drill holes and shit..

01cleatus

yeah I'm wingless so thats why I'm wonderin about the template.
And oh yes Vanessa she is a keeper. By the way what's up girl? have u seen how many people we got at ImportNation now. i believe we are at like 170 or so with inlike a month or so. It's insane.