My f-ing exhaust

Jmoney187

LivinLow
So my exhaust finally cracked in half.. I guess about 2 months ago i hit a speed bump or something and hung the exhaust enuff to crack a weld on the first resonator, so progressivley it got worse and i thought it wass the heat shield rattling. Then 2-3 weeks ago during an oil change we noticed the crack was half way around the weld.. And just last night it cracked all the way through. I was guna get it welded but these last few weeks have been ruff on my pockets and gas is running me up a wall, i don even have the extra $50 buks to get it welded, and im to busy to go to the 1 other person i trust to weld.
So we broke the exhaust and disasembled it... WOW never heard much nething like it, fuckin loud as shittttttttttttt!!!!!!!:twisted:
But i already got pulled over with it:shock: lol... So its time to start savin for a new exhaust and i duno wat to get.. Im interested in the Greddy Ti-c, T1R, and Apexi GT-spec so far..
Im not looking to spend a whole lot of money but it depends i duno. I just dont know waht to f-ing get.

What we running on the ITR's fellas??

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
hahaha this sounds SO much like me. it sounds so awesome (imo) and i have yet to get pulled over. my big issue though is that i have gotten used to how clean the car looks with no visible muffler. so that the 1st problem ive been having. second problem is how do i find something that sounds like it is now? pretty much gotta get a can put back on like an N1 style... which then contradicts issue #1 of having no visible muffler. however i did come across a NOIR exhuast i believe it was. its all black so its pretty low profile. but i have never seen it installed or heard it so i dont know

Jmoney187

LivinLow
you culd always just run the b-pipe of any exhaust.. or b-pipe with a turn down.
The apexi ws2 and rsr exmag are obv. the most stockish stealthy you can get without one of those es tuning mufflers or dynomax or sumthing but those look stupid.

The buddyclub spec2 would almost sound equivelent to having no exhaust becuz its just a str8 pipe.. and theres no can or anything.

HOw in the hell have you not gotten pulled overr, my v-tec crossover just sounds not human and the car just movesssssssssssssssssss thru the high end man holy shiet

Sammich

hahaha this sounds SO much like me. it sounds so awesome (imo) and i have yet to get pulled over. my big issue though is that i have gotten used to how clean the car looks with no visible muffler. so that the 1st problem ive been having. second problem is how do i find something that sounds like it is now? pretty much gotta get a can put back on like an N1 style... which then contradicts issue #1 of having no visible muffler. however i did come across a NOIR exhuast i believe it was. its all black so its pretty low profile. but i have never seen it installed or heard it so i dont know

don't cop my style homer lol

98PAITR

T1R all the way.

If it's on a ITR I wouldn't get a GReddy. I had one and it fit like shit. The T1R is some of the best money I spent and I just got my T1R racing cat today to complete the setup.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
T1R all the way.

If it's on a ITR I wouldn't get a GReddy. I had one and it fit like shit. The T1R is some of the best money I spent and I just got my T1R racing cat today to complete the setup.

yeah boy represent that T1R....i love mine, its the nicest exhaust ive heard on a teg

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
don't cop my style homer lol
you have it? let me see!

i dont know how i havent gotten pulled over. i redline my shit all the time too. cops just dont care all that much i guess... plus i dont drive like an asshole when they are around... i keep it at low rpm

Sammich

naw i don't have it, but i want it lol

don't you hate when people do that kind of shit, claim what's theres and dont have it. i'm hoping to eventually get it. it maybe one of the last things i get for my car for a while, that's IF i get it

give me about a month and we will both find out if i'm getting it or not

Jmoney187

LivinLow
T1R all the way.

YEa i have the T1R test pipe.. best $140 bucks i ever spent.. thas why im really lookin into there exhausts but they are just so damn expensive. But my mechanic who's had 2 type-R's swears its the best exhaust.

T1R baby!!!!!

ey do you have any pics of wat it looks like bro?

98PAITR

YEa i have the T1R test pipe.. best $140 bucks i ever spent.. thas why im really lookin into there exhausts but they are just so damn expensive. But my mechanic who's had 2 type-R's swears its the best exhaust.

T1R baby!!!!!

ey do you have any pics of wat it looks like bro?
Here's some pics I do have. This exhaust is def worth the money. I just got my T1R test pipe on and it sounds great, a little deaper if anything not louder at all. The fitment is exelent. I got my test pipe for R&D Motorsports for $108 shipped.