My Car

00DC2

Hey Guys ive been thinking and i would like to know how much you would pay for my car....
58.000 miles, perfect interior, perfect body except for one really little dent. clean motor all stock lowered on h&r springs with stock shocks.... mint rims except for one, type r gauge cluster, spoon oil caps.
DONT GIVE ME SHIT LIKE $1.00

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
weeeeeeeeell im not gonna make a suggestion but my girlfriend says 10K-ish and :slap: for not having pictures of the interior.

:lol: gotta love her.

00DC2

iono for me i think that if someone has a clean tittle INTEGRA GS-R then man hes good... cuz these days every single gs-r is theft recoverd and salvaged. trust me the interior looks brand new!

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Jokes aside the car looks real clean and tastefully done with the right buyer that knows what hes looking at you could get 10k plus, plus white tegs are teh sex lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i usually blue book cars under "fair" condition and try to get about that much for it. for yours, i'd probably pay kbb "good" - "excellent" condition. maybe a couple hundred more. it depends on where you live, though. demand is different everywhere. in the bay area, you could probably milk it for what it's worth.

nice car, by the way. :thumbs up

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
G3Girl said:
i usually blue book cars under "fair" condition and try to get about that much for it. for yours, i'd probably pay kbb "good" - "excellent" condition. maybe a couple hundred more.
Agreed!

People get the benefit of the doubt for having a stock car though. KBB doesn't compensate for that and it's very hard to find a clean, stock, great condition car.....especially in white. IMO they are worth the extra $! But that's always my criteria when buying a used car. These days, this is one of the best examples left, although not completely stock. It's pretty much a lowered stock car!

Nice ride :thumbs up

Last edited:

James2388

Son of Disaster
man, you need interior pics!!!...the outside look great though...im sure with the condition its in, you could get what you are asking for...maybe 10k? ..i would give you an extra wad a cash cause ya got twisties on it...areall though man...twisties aside...nice car.