My car wont start.:(

IntegraBoi

k guys, i need some help again..i was jump startin my project car...all i did was connect the battery terminals with my other cars battery...didnt need to start it up or anything. i tried to start up the integra and it wouldnt start up...usually a regular car goes EH KA KA KA VROOOM my car goes EH!.....and thats it....so i kno u guys cant pin point the main problem but if u guys can just list some things possible wrong with it.

when i turned on the car the battery light was on so maybe it was a low battery and couldnt start it....even when i turned on my other car the integra still wouldnt start.

Last edited:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
My Friend Had That Problem Wit His Car I Believe It Was The Starter Soliniod On His Car It Was Mounted On The Drivers Side Fender Near The Coil Box He Had The Same Problem After We Changedthat The Car Started Right Up But Thats On A Pos Ford Taures So Im Not Sure If That Can Be The Problem With Your Car But Its Like A 10 Dollar Part So Its Worth A Shot

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
did you try wacking the starter wile cranking the car ... try that :)

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
lol that can work to give that starter a good wack lmao hahaha

IntegraBoi

hahaha....tyyy shit..i got it started
the battery was dead and sparkplugs were fuked...thanx anyway. remember when i bought the salvage car and ppo said it wouldnt be a dead battery....well it was....owned :)

IntegraBoi

hey...i have another question about brakes....when i took off the rotor on the front left side, i disconect the brakes from the break line and drained alot of the brake fluid. and today i was cheking if my transmission worked because i just filled it with some transmission fluid.i turned on the engine pressed the brakes(had no pressure watso ever) and put it in drvie...well the question is if there is no brake fluid, and i presss the brakes..would that mess up my brakes? im gonna do a brake bleed later.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I doubt you screwed anything up. Just might take a little longer bleeding them then usual.

Also who is this "mr car" :what:

speedin

The Transporter
wont do a thing, just take a while longer to bleed. this car is going to be LOTS of fun for u. hehehe.

Baldy201

It will not hurt anything, it will just push air into the lines and take a heck of a long time to bleed.