My Car won't start...thanks to my DAD ! HELP!

DC2 Racer

I am so pissed right now...okay heres the story...yesterday (saturday) my dad decided to clean my engine bay for me ...so i said sure why not my keys are on my computer desk...i mean have bad could it be..it's my dad...so like i guess he used high pressure water...covered the alternator,battery,etc. he brang my car home (its a Gizzer by the way, 94') and it looked very clean. i thought he was just going to clean the engine but he decided to give it a full wash...okay then i decided to take it out for a spin...i was heading to my cousins house cause he has just recently purchased an integra...well the whole time i was driving it on 680 and back, my car was running perfectly...i went home...waited for my dad to get ready cause we had a family party to go to...i started my engine..sounded okay..then i put it in reverse and push the gas a little bit..and then it started...my car felt like it was choking...it would make this weird ass noise...then i go to first gear..and press the gas and it starts choking more..sounds like bubbles are coming out of my exhaust...is it because my spark plugs are wet?...so i eventually make it to my uncles house...i was so pissed because the whole time down 880 my car was sounding and running like shit...i park my car in his drive way and pop the hood...check for everything...looked fine...then i start reving the engine..and it has a delay..i would press the gas and 1.5 sec later i would here my exhaust choke..im so MAD right now...and at night i try to start my car and it wont even start..all i hear is a CLICK...we jumped it 3 times...car only went on 1 time...im so mad..can anyone tell me what the problem is?...iin a bit im going to go back to my uncles house and with my dad and fix it...my uncle has an integra too..so he knows alot...well yea i need your HELP ASAP everyone...thanks

bbengies

it is what it is
DC2 Racer said:
I am so pissed right now...okay heres the story...yesterday (saturday) my dad decided to clean my engine bay for me ...so i said sure why not my keys are on my computer desk...i mean have bad could it be..it's my dad...so like i guess he used high pressure water...covered the alternator,battery,etc. he brang my car home (its a Gizzer by the way, 94') and it looked very clean. i thought he was just going to clean the engine but he decided to give it a full wash...okay then i decided to take it out for a spin...i was heading to my cousins house cause he has just recently purchased an integra...well the whole time i was driving it on 680 and back, my car was running perfectly...i went home...waited for my dad to get ready cause we had a family party to go to...i started my engine..sounded okay..then i put it in reverse and push the gas a little bit..and then it started...my car felt like it was choking...it would make this weird ass noise...then i go to first gear..and press the gas and it starts choking more..sounds like bubbles are coming out of my exhaust...is it because my spark plugs are wet?...so i eventually make it to my uncles house...i was so pissed because the whole time down 880 my car was sounding and running like shit...i park my car in his drive way and pop the hood...check for everything...looked fine...then i start reving the engine..and it has a delay..i would press the gas and 1.5 sec later i would here my exhaust choke..im so MAD right now...and at night i try to start my car and it wont even start..all i hear is a CLICK...we jumped it 3 times...car only went on 1 time...im so mad..can anyone tell me what the problem is?...iin a bit im going to go back to my uncles house and with my dad and fix it...my uncle has an integra too..so he knows alot...well yea i need your HELP ASAP everyone...thanks
Check the distributor cap, if it got wet you might need a new one
i know that happend to my civic when i had it

TekBuDDy

well my car did something like that, it will choke i touch the gas a lil bit, i just put 103 octane gas in my shit and it got cleaned out, try some gas cleaner or something

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
[Doesnt sound to me like is that, b/c the car was running fine, is it throwing a CEL light, cuz I wash my engine bay with a pressure washer every time and nothing