my 2001 black GSR

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
Update on page 3 (PICS)

This is my 2001 GSR, I picked it up for 8G's
Blown suspension, keyed up and some briusies to the ps quarter, not to bad.
I have added skunk2 fullcoilover suspension
skunk2 LCA's
Also came with an APEXI full catback system, not on because I had to get
car registered and go threw safty and emissions.

Also bought a DC 4 to 1 header.
Mugen valve cover
AEM Cold air intake.

I want to get a B20B bottom and start building it for 11 to1 comression with AEBs resleaving
rods, and pistons, ARP rod bolts, ARP head studs. Pretty much bullet proof the bottom for reliability.
I will keep with the GSR head, and have it worked when the bottom is finished.
After all that I want to respray it.

Hopefully in a few months, I can save up for silver evo rims, 15's.

Looking for a black ITR wing, the GSR 1 is boring, might go wingless.
also skunk2 pro series intake.

Last edited:

Backwoodz Tuner

Can't go wrong with a Night hawk pearl black colored integ. That's the color I rock. Anyways your car looks pretty clean and with them black rimz your car looks ready for some midnight street racin! But one thing I would recommend is tint them windows as legally dark as possible.
So then all that black will look complete and you'll also be aiding on the defense of thieves scopin your shit out.

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
Funny you say that, I had to take the dark tint off, I just spent about 1/2 hour cleaning the clue residue of the windows.

Actually tints in DC will get you stop in a heart beat. With the loud exsaust coming for it soon
I dont need the heat dark tints bring.

Thankyou for the compliment, but she is ruff looking in person.
I am planning a rubbing compound, sealer, wax job soon.

Last edited:

igotvtec16

damn i love black cars,lookin clean man.gotta love 98+ fronts :) made me realize why i like my type-r spoiler more than the gsr one.

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
Yes but keep reading my post, you are getting sleepy, you are walking over to your car and removing your wing and selling it to vtecvaz he needs it more then you do... LOL !8)
Yes this is my first black car, nothing better then washing it the first minutes right after its clean its like a moment of total silent when you stand back and stare at it.
then it gets dirty:evil: LOL

Backwoodz Tuner

Fuck ya black is one of the hardest colors to keep clean. That sucks bout the tinting , where I'm from they don't really trip but I've heard a few stories

molezy7

lookin great man, silver evos would look good, or some white regas would be even better:lol:
and wingless tegs are pure sex IMO
anyway nice pickup goodluck wither

Last edited:

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
I know about the faky, Its on its way out. The silver rega masters EVOs are sweet. Hopefully I will get all money together before winters out, I dont want to hit the snow with them.

also will be lowering the rea a little more.

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
I didnt know those were after market. I dont like mine they look worn. I want a new set to clean up my look.
I will be lowering it this weekend and putting on the APEXI cat back, along with alpine type r speakers all the way around and a new kenwood head unit that I got dirt cheap on black friday.

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
Just got some Alpine type r's for the front and back, also got a kenwood head unit for dirt cheap, the system sounds great, and I havent even hooked the amps up yet.
Got the Apexi exsaust on, but to dark for pics, will post more later on this week.

Also the car was lowerd about an inch. As I jacked it up for the adjustment, I noticed the new DC header was badly bottomed out on, I dont like what I see. Time to check on better headers with more clearence DC streets are crap. I might check into the JDM ITR header, but that means changing cats, wich means more money:???:
Oh well
Thats my update.