MultiSite Meet

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
ok slick have fun...im not gettin into an argument bout it, but Cops are known to ticket people for running it.

GA-Beast

Owner
Cheesenip said:
ok slick have fun...im not gettin into an argument bout it, but Cops are known to ticket people for running it.

^^ he's scared of the cops lol, did u read the thread??? the only thing we'll be running is the speed limit, fuk tha cops! fuk tickets! i'm more worried bout safety then any of those anyways. but ya, its gunnna be mad fun ominous, u should make the trip down.

90integ

why is everyone fighting over a run on some windy road i understand both your points.

ga beast said its just a run at the speed limit so maybe you should call it a cruise then cheesenip will understand that

and cheesenip maybe you can just tell him he needs to change his titling of the event so no one thinks its racing and realizes its a cruise.

there see problem solved

so anyways what else has been going on on this board i havnt been here in forever im running my www.integratuners.com boards so i really dont go anywhere else except for team integra