Mugen or Type R Lip?

maluskeeter

Im looking for a nice clean look...what looks more better for my black 99 integra LS (nothing aggresive, cf tails, blue fogs) a mugen front lip or type r?

when a type r is added to the stock bumper can you really see a difference?

sOuL

i just orded a mugen, i have a black gsr, the mugen dosent look bad on a black teg click that pic 8)

sOuL

1329itr00 said:
i have the itr lip both are nice... but hte mugen does look good on soul's teggy
thanx lol but thats not my teg its a look a like lol i got clear corners on my teg, plus my mugen lip didnt come in yet its on back order from street styler, but its gonna look good when it comes in n i get it on, that pic is just how its gonna look when i put my lip on 8) ima get the rest of the lip kit [side skirts n rear lip] eventually.

Last edited:

MidniteFreedom

go with whatever floats your boat! i bought me a mugen lip and yea and the shop says my car will be finish in week and a half! :shock: im soo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

MidniteFreedom

sOuL said:
wait a minute...a week na half just to put on a front lip???? :suprise:
no no lol i mean putting my new oem front bumper,cf hood,side moldings,reinforcement bumper,radiator supporter and radiator,black housing headlights,new paint job, and yes the lip!

2ndName

Some integras looks nice with the Mugen lip. But all integras will look nice with the ITR lip.