Mugen 1st gen vs 2nd gen

Dc2TEGB0I91

Im having a hard time debating which one would look best on my Milano red integra... I want gen 1 but it looks too much like an itr wing and too many folks from where im from have em. I'm actually thinking of gen 2... It's looks alright to me but is it worth the ca$h is what I'm debating about. It has a unique look to it and nobody has it, since im a fella who always wanna keep my sht different from others..

R13

The other asshole
I agree that the gen 1 wing looks better but the gen 2 is adjustable and with the right setup can look really nice in my opinion.

I'm not sure who or where to find it but someone on here has a yellow teg setup for track with a gen 2 wing and it's probably one of my favorite.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
You can always find replica wings. They go for like $300. But imo, the look of the gen 1 is better. The gen 2 looks to big for a FWD integra.

Dc2TEGB0I91

Integras are pretty cars... I don't wanna get a wing that is gonna sabottage it's looks. Instead, I want a something that would enhance the look of it. But again my first impression with gen2 was all bad. I thought that wing looked ugly af. But I soon got used to it and it's alright tally not that bad. First gen wing is like an itr wing on roids. Like I said though, too any people be having those and I wanna go a different route. Hopefully I wont take it for granted on buying gen2 then later on, and regret buying gen 1...

whitedc4

They're both functional but the gen one is replicated a lot. Kinda risky to buy one in my opinion..

Dc2TEGB0I91

Might go for 2 then... Hate to buy it but I gotta admit, it does look good in red...especially on the side but ugly af when looking at the rear end.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
i plan on buying a gen 2 in the near future. I like the look more than a gen 1. There is just something about it that got me hooked...