MSD Spark Plugs Wires

RøÝâLÄœ

i got a 95 ls. my msd wires came in today and i tried to install them with the brand new OEM cap n rotor today. but the wires didn't fit. Am i missing something? do i need the msd cap? i thought the wires could just replace the stock wires?

need help installing my msd wires to my oem cap, or do i need to buy the msd cap?

by the way, my wires doesnt have the metal insert part in the "gray rubber thingy"

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Hmm something sounds really wrong. I have MSDs they fit perfect, no fitment issues at all. They also had all the terminals in them.

You should have 1 wire that dosent have one. That would be for an external coil, made so you can cut to right length. Then trim away the excess for a nice install.

RøÝâLÄœ

ok i looked at the wires, and yes one doesnt have a terminal but i'm not puttin on a blaster or any thing. but the other 4 wires they have the terminal. i can see it inside, but its short and it doesnt come putruding out of the rubber things like it should

the box says 90-98 1.8l integra so i got the right ones, what sup with my terminals then? do i have to pull them out?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You try pushing it out? Those boots should slide a little.

RøÝâLÄœ

yeah the box says 35329. . god damn it, they gave me the wrong ones, or i got the wrong ones. ima just return it tomorrow and order the wires from prostreetonline